Product Manager (m/f/d)
for full-time and permanent employment at our headquarters in Hennigsdorf near Berlin, Germany.
The position reports to the Marketing Management.
- You are the central interface between marketing and R&D and represent marketing in the product development teams.
- Supported by Marketing, Sales and Scientific Affairs, you will conduct systematic market research and gather competitive intelligence and make the results available to relevant internal stakeholders.
- You will create business cases for new products and present them to management as a basis for decision-making.
- You will translate market requirements into specifications for new products and for the life cycle management of existing products.
- You will be responsible for the preparation of the product documentation as required by IVD regulations and support the marketing department in the preparation of product-related marketing materials.
- You will support the Marketing and Sales departments in all product-related issues.
- You will systematically track and evaluate all complaints and, if necessary, initiate corrective and preventive quality assurance measures in cooperation with the quality management department.
- A university degree in life sciences, ideally with additional training in business administration
- Several years of professional experience in a commercial function in the pharmaceutical or diagnostic industry
- A good understanding of IVD product development and R&D project management
- Experience in the creation of quantitative market models and business cases
- A good understanding of the legal and regulatory framework conditions in medical diagnostics
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- An independent, structured and solution-driven work style
- Very good oral and written English language skills; German language skills are a plus
- Routined use of Microsoft Office and CRM systems
- A driving license
- An exciting job in a company geared towards international growth with a flat hierarchy and agile decision-making
- A unique, innovative product portfolio with highest medical value-add
- Fair basic remuneration and attractive performance-related variable components
- A dynamic working environment in a team that successfully combines experienced industry experts with young professionals
- The opportunity to develop an grow in an international framework
Do you find yourself in the profile? If so, we are looking forward to receiving your online application, stating the reference number and including your relevant documents (CV, certificates, diplomas, etc.). Please also let us know about your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations.
Reference number: 201907-20-M02