sphingotec GmbH develops and markets innovative in vitro diagnostic (IVD) products for the early diagnosis and management of life-threatening diseases such as sepsis, cardiovascular diseases and cancer with the aim of significantly improving the chances of survival and recovery for the affected patients. Many of our diagnostic tests are based on proprietary biomarkers discovered as a result of our deep understanding of the disease biology and validated in numerous clinical studies - a core competence of sphingotec. We market our test portfolio internationally as rapid tests on our proprietary Nexus IB10 point-of-care platform for flexible use in near-patient settings, as well as via licenses to global IVD manufacturers for implementation in the central laboratory.
Our mission is to improve patient outcomes with innovative diagnostics for acute care and to support the medical community with actionable insights in real-time. Working at sphingotec is a unique opportunity to have a strong impact on the lives of patients worldwide and to fill gaps in medicine.
sphingotec GmbH is located on the technology campus Hennigsdorf northwest of Berlin, near the station. Our subsidiary NexusDx, manufacturer of the Nexus IB10 platform, is based in San Diego, CA, USA.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for an
Clinical Trial Manager (m/f/d)
in permanent full-time employment, at Hennigsdorf, near Berlin.
The position reports to Senior Manager Medical Affairs
- Continuous monitoring of project progress in Medical Affairs
- Communication with research partners about:
- Implementation and evaluation of biomarker studies
- Achieving publication and other goals
- Establishing research collaboration agreements
- Targeted presentation of research results
- Close cooperation with other internal functions and external service providers (interfaces to e.g. sample logistics and measurement, Biostatistics, IP Management, Marketing, Regulatory Affairs, Product Development)
- Continuous self-education and knowledge generation on state of the art in relevant clinical and/or scientific fields
- University degree in life sciences or medicine; PhD or MD desirable
Several years of professional experience in the pharmaceutical or diagnostic industry and/or health care facilities participating in biomarker studies
- Experienced in design, implementation and evaluation of (non-regulatory) biomarker studies (e.g. as Clinical Trial Manager, Clinical Research Associate or Principle Investigator); good understanding of legal and regulatory framework in medical diagnostics desirable
- Basic knowledge of intensive and emergency medicine, preparation of (research) contracts, statistical methods for evaluation of biomarker studies as well as immunoassay principles
- Experienced in authoring scientific publications and presentations
- Routine use of MS Office; knowledge of Graphpad PRISM desirable
- Very good oral and written English language skills
- Independent, structured and goal-oriented work style
- Enjoys interaction with medical opinion leaders
- Willing to travel occasionally
- An exciting job in a company geared towards international growth with a flat hierarchy and short decision-making processes.
- A unique, innovative product portfolio of the highest medical value.
- A fair remuneration.
- A dynamic working environment in a team that successfully combines experienced industry experts with young high potentials.
- A good work-life balance supported by flexible working hours and 30 days annual vacation (for a full-time position).
- Company yoga courses, regular team events and free drinks.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application, stating the reference number and your relevant documents (CV, certificates, diplomas etc.), including your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.
Neuendorfstraße 15 A
Telefon: 03302 20565 0
Fax: 03302 20565 55