Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
for full-time and permanent employment at our headquarters in Hennigsdorf near Berlin, Germany.
The position reports to the head of commercial operations.
- You actively generate leads in the IVD industry for out-licensing of our biomarkers and diagnostic solutions and pursue those leads form initial contact to deal closure.
- You actively build a funnel of contract development and manufacturing opportunities for companion diagnostics projects with third parties in the pharma and biotech industries.
- You draft and negotiate term sheets and – in cooperation with the legal department -contracts for business and licensing partnerships with third parties.
- You evaluate licensing and collaboration opportunities and build business cases and budgets for these opportunities.
- You manage our contracts and collaborations with our business partners and licensees.
- You actively seek opportunities for public funding and grants and pursue those opportunities with grant applications drafted in collaboration with the relevant internal functions.
- You represent the company at industry exhibitions and partnering conferences.
- A university degree in life sciences, ideally with additional training in business administration
- Several years of professional experience in business development function in the diagnostic industry or pharmaceutical industry, ideally with a network of relevant business contacts in the IVD and pharma industry
- A good understanding of IVD products and IVD product development
- Experience in the creation of quantitative market models and business cases
- A good understanding of the legal and regulatory framework conditions in medical diagnostics
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- An independent, structured and solution-driven work style
- Very good oral and written English language skills; German language skills are a plus
- Routined use of Microsoft Office
- A driving license
- An exciting job in a company geared towards international growth with a flat hierarchy and agile decision-making
- A unique, innovative product portfolio with highest medical value-add
- Fair basic remuneration and attractive performance-related variable components
- A dynamic working environment in a team that successfully combines experienced industry experts with young professionals
- The opportunity to develop an grow in an international framework
Do you find yourself in the profile? If so, we are looking forward to receiving your online application, stating the reference number and including your relevant documents (CV, certificates, diplomas, etc.). Please also let us know about your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations.
Reference number: 201907-20-M02